Thursday, October 30, 2008

Aamir Khan play Kishore Kumar ?


Percept Picture Company has planned a biopic on legendry actor and singer Kishore Kumar. Apparently PPC has offered a lead role to Aamir Khan, which was revealed by the actor himself.
“I have been approached by Percept Pictures for the film on Kishore Kumar. They have asked me to play the role of Kishore Kumar. However, I am yet to complete reading the full script. If the script appears fresh and interesting, I don't see any reason why I shall not do the film. I have been a great fan of Kishore Kumar. I have loved him both as a singer and an actor.” said Aamir Khan
Aamir is completely occupied with his forthcoming film Ghajini that is slated to release on December 25. Apart from that his film Taare Zameen Par has been nominated for Oscars. According to Aamir after the Ghajini promos he will be busy in promotions of the film.
Coming back to the biopic on Kishore Kumar, it is also believed that UTV is also planning to make a film on Kishore Kumar. It can be recalled that before this filmmaker Nagesh Kukunoor too planned a biopic of Kishore Kumar.