Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Angelina concerned about Maddox seeing her Sexy pictures


Angelina Jolie is concerned that her eldest son Maddox, 8, who is now old enough to use the internet, will soon come across sexy pictures of her."He will look up my name and see some kind of sexy pictures or read a story about himself that isn't true. There's a lot we're going to have to explain to them about how public their family is," the 33-year-old Changeling star told the New York Times in an interview.The inevitability notwithstanding, Jolie and partner Brad Pitt are enjoying their parenting experience.Jolie says she would like to add her film Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005) to the list of nearly three dozen movies that her children have seen because "not a lot of people get to see a movie where their parents fell in love.""What's going to be funny is when they think Mom and Dad are a little bit cool," she added. "Because right now, we're not cool Mom and Dad.""Even video games, you know, it's, 'Mom, you can't play this. You won't know how.' Oh, they all think I can't do anything, that I'm just there to snuggle with. But the other day Madd said, 'Can you do a cartwheel?' And I said, 'Yeah, I can.' And he was like, 'Wow, Mom.' And I thought: 'Oh, yeah. I can do some things. You wait. You'll find out. I'm capable.'"Jolie reiterated her plans to adopt more children with Pitt."I mean, I know we seem crazy, just bringing them in one after the other, but we do plan. We make sure one is absorbed completely into the family before we add another. There are moments when we look at everyone around the dinner table, and it's just crazy, but our family is the greatest thing we've done in our lives."