Thursday, October 23, 2008

Paris denies cheating on Benji


Hollywood socialite Paris Hilton has rebuffed claims that she is cheating on beau Benji Madden with Britain’s Prince William.
Paris, who celebrated her eight-month anniversary with beau Benji, ridiculed rumours linking him with the Royal, and denied sending any kind of text to the prince. "They''re very nice boys, very down to earth and sweet but there's nothing romantic going on at all. They just came up and said hello. There's no texting going on; I'm reading that I invited them to Las Vegas to a club - that never happened,” Contactmusic quoted Paris, as saying. "I have a boyfriend, it's an eight month anniversary today. I would never say that in a million years and it just annoys me that particularly the media out in the UK, they will not only make up stories, they'll also go as far to make up quotes that I supposedly said,” she added. As for her rendezvous with the majesty, she found the prince to be totally down to earth without any flirting at all. "William was really nice... Harry was with his girlfriend, Chelsea, who was so stunning, beautiful and sweet... They were just very friendly, they weren't flirting at all,” she said. "I'm taken, I don't put it out that I'm single. Before, I wasn't in love... I would never hurt him (Madden),” she added.