Thursday, November 20, 2008

Kissing Jennifer Aniston was painful


Hollywood actor Alec Baldwin has jokingly described his onscreen kiss with Jennifer Aniston on the hit American show 30 Rock as painful.The The Marrying Man actor revealed that the experience was not as enjoyable he had expected it to be.It was painful. I mean, every man who’’s had to make out with her in TV and movies - I don”t know how they do it! The Sun quoted Baldwin, as saying jokingly.Baldwin was also asked whether he believed the 30 Rock episodes suggestion that crazy women are better in bed.He added: That’’s assuming I”ve been with crazy women. If I answer that question in the affirmative, that would type a woman I”ve been with as being crazy, which I don”t really feel like doing. But I hear it’’s true. I hear from my friends it’’s true.Alec laughed: I will say this on the record - I”ve never slept with a crazy man!