Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christina Aguilera would like to become a hermit


American pop/R&B singer songwriter Christina Aguilera has likened her staying at home to the life of a hermit.

Aguilera, who had given to birth to son Max Liron from husband Jordan Bratman in January, revealed she prefers spending time at home with her family than attending star-studded parties, reports the China Daily.

"We have become like hermits. It has just been a whole year of moving in and change. But if I'm honest there has been no real reason for me to leave the house," she said.

"I haven't become boring but I do love to stay in. I like to do certain mommy things now. I love my label maker and organising and scrap booking.

"We still have mommy and daddy nights out but we do really love to all stay in together," she added.