Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Jennifer Aniston has no grudges against Brangelina


Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston says that she holds no grudges against her ex-husband Brad Pitt, and his current lover Angelina Jolie.During a recent interview with a magazine, the ‘Bruce Almighty’ actress said that there was neither any villain nor any angel behind her split from Pitt.“There are no sides to the story!” the Sun quoted her as telling Elle magazine.“There is no bad guy and there is no good guy. There are no villains and there is no heroine in this story. It’s just not the case,” she added.Jennifer also revealed that despite the break-up of her marriage, she still feels happy in life.“I’m at ease and not just with my age. Really, I’m at peace. I’ve never felt this good about myself before. I think that shines through,” Jennifer said.“I remind myself every day that I am lucky. Look what’s out there. Look what people are really living through. There’s no comparison,” Jennifer added.As far as her work is concerned she is more than content.“I get offered funny, quirky, pretty roles,” Jennifer said.“I’d love to do an action movie. James Bond! Glamour! Daniel Craig! S*** loads of fun!” Jennifer added.