Saturday, April 25, 2009

Jordan, Peter Andre to celebrate London Marathon run with sex!

With just a day left for the London Marathon, Katie Price a.k.a Jordan and Peter Andre can't wait to finish it off and head straight to the bedroom for some long-awaited action between the sheets.The celebrity couple is running the 26.2-mile course together for the NSPCC and Vision charities."If everyone who has pledged to donate gives us the money they promised, we should raise about 250,000 pounds which will make a massive difference to the charities," The Mirror quoted Price as saying.She added: "It's that thought and the thought of my kids that will keep me and Pete going."And besides motivation of the money for charities, the pair is also looking forward to another reward at the end - between the sheets."We've been absolutely knackered for the past few weeks. So there are two main reasons I want to complete the run," said Peter.He added: "One, because it's for charity. And two because we can get back to normal action in the bedroom. Kate's promised it'll happen on Sunday night, but I'm guessing she'll be pretty knackered after all that running."Even if she's not, I might not be fit for it! But thank God our sex life should be back on track pretty soon, I can't wait!"In fact, Peter and Katie are also looking forward to add on to their brood.Katie said: "I'm definitely going to get pregnant this year. We want another child, we don't care if it's a boy or girl."We haven't thought about names yet either, but I'm sure that's one thing we'll start talking about as soon as I'm pregnant."