Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Keira Knightley likes men who cry!


Hollywood actress Keira Knightly has revealed that she gets turned on by men who cry.The 24-year-old actress says she likes men who can show their emotions, reports the China Daily.“On screen these days, you rarely see a big, strong man. You see slender, androgynous-looking boys. I’ve worked with very few people whom I feel small against,” she said.“The most manly thing ever is a guy who can cry, who’s in touch with himself,” she added.Knightly, who’s said to be involved with her ‘Pride and Prejudice co-star Rupert Friend, says she would never have an affair with any of her co-stars because they don’t view her as a potential lover.“I could never have an affair with any of my leading men, though. They always turn into brothers. I’m a classic turn-them-into-brothers kind of girl,” she added.