Thursday, May 28, 2009

Alina Percea reveals her first night details with top bidder

The 18-year-old Romanian girl who sold her virginity online for 20,000 dollars has revealed the details about her night with the winning bidder.Pretty Alina Percea had auctioned her virginity on a website so that she could afford to study computing at university, reports The Daily Telegraph.The auction's winner was a 45-year-old Italian businessman who made a bid of 8,782 pounds.The businessman paid for Alina, who underwent two medical examinations to prove her virginity, to fly to Venice where the couple toured the sights before spending a night in a luxury hotel.Alina said: "I liked the man and got on with him well. He didn't look 45, and he seemed much younger."We spoke in English as I can't speak Italian and he can't speak Romanian. He paid me a lot of compliments throughout the day, and he was very funny and charming. We got on very well, and I was pleased he''d won."He told me he had a good job, but he didn't say if he was married or had a family, and I didn't ask him."Alina, who was inspired to auction herself on a German erotic website after reading how American woman Natalie Dylan, 22, from San Diego, had put her virginity up for sale for 5million dollars, had hoped to raise as much as 100,000 dollars through the controversial sale but still plans to go to university."The bidding lasted two weeks," she told Closer magazine."I hoped I'd meet a nice man, like in the film Pretty Woman," Alina says."At the arrivals lounge, a man came over, smiled, handed me a box of chocolates and said: ''Welcome to Venice.'' He looked much younger than 45, short, but nicely dressed, with dark hair, green eyes and a kind smile," she added.The two went sightseeing, then to a five-star hotel where they had unprotected sex."We kissed, then undressed each other. I'd never done that before, so I was nervous. He laid me on the bed and started kissing my body, then we had sex. I was attracted to him, so I enjoyed it, even though it was quite painful. We only had sex once, then fell asleep. Next morning, we had breakfast together like any other couple, and I took the morning-after pill. He told me he'd like to see me again, and I agreed," she revealed.