Saturday, June 27, 2009

Megan Fox is dumbest of all

Hollywood beauty Megan Fox has been called the 'Dumbest Celebrity Ever' by a British tabloid, just hours after being voted 'World's Sexiest Woman'.

The Transformers star drew flak for her call to legalise cannabis and her obsession with her looks. "The American has amazed fans with her ignorance as she travels the world promoting her movies with red-carpet comments and magazine interviews," wrote Daily Mail in a report counting down the 23-year-old's gaffes.

During a recent interview with American magazine Entertainment Weekly, Fox had questioned her own mental health saying, "I think that I'm so psychotic and so mentally ill that if I could tap into that I could do something really interesting."

The stunner had also recently criticised fellow actress Scarlett Johannson for her intellectual attempts."I don't want to have to be like a Scarlett Johansson, I don't want to have to go on talk shows and pull out every single SAT word I've ever learned to prove like, 'Take me seriously, I am intelligent, I can speak.'" Fox had said.