Saturday, July 25, 2009

Paris Hilton inspired Michael Jackson

While attending the premiere of her MTV documentary Paris, Not France, Paris Hilton revealed to Extra that Michael Jackson's daughter was named after her:

"My mom and Michael went to high school together and they were best friends since they were 13," Paris explains. "So I grew up knowing Michael very well and when he had his daughter, he always loved the name Paris and grew up being an uncle to me. So he asked my mom if it was okay and of course she said yes and I think she's such a beautiful little girl and I'm proud we have the same name."

Kathy Hilton is the same age as Michael Jackson(50) and was one of the close family and friends who were invited to the singer’s public memorial in Los Angeles earlier this month.

So could this be true, was Paris Jackson really named after Paris Hilton? If so, that’s one mystery surrounding Michael Jackson solved, only a million more to go.