Saturday, August 29, 2009

Christina's hubby helped overcome past

Aguilera, 28, and music marketing executive Bratman, 32, who are parents to 19-month-old son Max, will be married four years in November.

And the singer insists that it is only because of Bratman’s loving influence that she has been able to conquer her fears after growing up with an abusive father.

“I grew up not having any real male perspective or role model and Jordan just continuously makes me fall deeper and deeper in love with him everyday,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling E! Online.

“He just exudes such love and is such a great father to Max that it just makes me the happiest woman alive.

“I’m just lucky to have him in my life... every couple has times when they disagree, but I never allow any arguments to escalate in front of Max,” she added.