Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Chace Crawford is good-looking because he has been "blessed" with good genes

Chace Crawford is good-looking because he has been "blessed" with good genes.

The 'Gossip Girl' heartthrob doesn't have to work hard at being attractive because both his parents, dermatologist dad Chris and teacher mother Dana, are gorgeous.

He said: "I'm blessed. I have a beautiful mother and beautiful father so I guess you could say I'm blessed with good genes. It's important to have a certain look in the industry but I honestly tend to wake up and comb my hair with my hands. I think I have three pairs of the same jeans, so when I find something I like, I tend to stick with it."

Although he is naturally handsome, Chace admits he works out regularly in the gym to maintain his toned physique.

He added: "I'm a big gym frequenter. I guess I got it from playing sports in Texas. I played football from fifth grade onwards so working out was part of my lifestyle. My sister is a personal trainer and my dad and mom go to the gym so it's kind of a family thing. It's a way of life, a lifestyle."