Saturday, November 21, 2009

When Paris was Desperate for a Boob Job

Paris Hilton’s mom Kathy has said that her famous daughter had once almost gave into the temptation of getting breast implants. However, Kathy confessed that she was really glad when Paris decided otherwise.

“At one point she was like ‘I wanna do this and that, I’m so flat!’ but then all of a sudden she was like ‘I love it. I don’t care. I love it’,” Fox News quoted Kathy as saying at the launch of Paris’s new all-in-one hair tool the Celebrity Styler and the Ultimate Brush at the Thompson Hotel in Beverly Hills.

“I’m proud of that; I think that’s really nice,” she added.

However, she herself never got too excited at the thought of boosting her assets.

“I’m way too scared, I hate needles and I hate blood. I’m a really big fan of the show ‘Nip/Tuck’ so I see how it happens. I’m just too scared. I’m happy with the way I am,” said Kathy.