Friday, January 29, 2010

Affleck unhappy with wife's confession


Hollywood actor Ben Affleck is not too pleased with the recent revelation his wife actress Jennifer Garner has made about him wooing her with seductive mails.

The Pearl Harbour star is having to field questions in interviews ever since Garner confessed to Parade magazine that Affleck had pursued her online and that he is "sexy and kind" and a "very persuasive writer".

The candid comments have left the 37-year-old actor cringing, who is not comfortable with questions about his personal emails, Access Hollywood reported.

"I do write emails to my wife, that is true. Sounds like the kind of thing that my wife was looking for something to say in the interview and that's what she came up with," said Affleck.

"So, thanks for that, because now here I am, doing another interview and then they ask me about that. So, thank you honey," he added.