Saturday, January 23, 2010

'I fancy girls too' says Kylie Minogue


Pop princess Kylie Minogue has set a billion pulses racing by confessing that she fancies women.

The 41-year-old singer said that she has never had a lesbian relationship but is attracted to women, reported Sun online.

"I fancy girls too!..I have been attracted to some women. Although I have been attracted to women, I have never done anything with them," said Minogue in a interview to Spanish magazine Max Mexico.

The 'Chiggy Wiggy' singer who is dating Versace model Andres Velencoso, 31, said that she is a "natural flirt."

The confession comes after a string of stories linking Minogue with women.

Just three weeks ago she visited the 7th Heaven lapdancing club in the chic French Alpine resort of Chamonix.

British pole-dancers Faye O'Neill, 27, and Katrina Redfern, 20, told how the Australian beauty was "transfixed" as she watched them perform a sexy routine.

Minogue has also previously joked about becoming a lesbian because of her huge gay fan base, and admitted to being attracted to late US actress Tallulah Bankhead.

"I'd go gay for her. She was a fascinating and exotic woman. There was so much to admire about her. She lived life to the full, maybe a little too fully. I want to release the inner Tallulah in me," she had said.