Saturday, February 13, 2010

Simpson finds Mayer's sex comments funny

Actress Jessica Simpson has laughed off ex-boyfriend John Mayer's comments about their sex life saying the singer-actress was like a "cocaine drug" to him

Dailystar.co.uk reports, Mayer, who dated Simpson for nine months before splitting in 2007, opened up about their love life in a candid interview with Playboy magazine - he described her as "crazy" in bed.

"Simpson was like a drug. And drugs aren't good for you if you do lots of them. Yeah, that girl is like crack cocaine to me.

"Sexually, it was crazy. That's all I'll say. Did you ever say, 'I want to quit my life and just f**kin' snort you? If you charged me $10,000 to f**k you, I would start selling all my s**t just to keep f**king you.'"

But Simpson has taken the comments in her stride. In a video posted on TMZ.com, the singer is shown laughing when asked about the compliments, but insists she has "no comment".