Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hemsworth is Miley's serious boyfriend

Hanna Montana" star Miley Cyrus has admitted that Aussie actor Liam Hemsworth is her "first serious boyfriend".

The 17-year-old star, who was previously involved with Nick Jonas and model Justin Gaston, insists after meeting "The Last Song" co-star Hamsworth, she now knows what real love is, reports dailystar.co.uk.

"Nick and I were so young. We really did have a genuine love, but it wasn't like this. We met when I was 12. I didn't know who I was," she said.

Cyrus admits she thought she had found her soulmate in Gaston, who was "a good person and so carefree," and she sobbed for days when they split last summer - but then she met her new man.

She added: "The last thing I was expecting was to fall in love. I went there (film set) thinking the summer was about me and getting focused on my career. But I guess God was like, 'Girl, here is this amazing guy'."