Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dina Lohan Steps Up To Defend Lindsay

With all sorts of drama surrounding the family, Dina Lohan has jumped to the defense of her oft-troubled daughter, Lindsay Lohan.

Stemming from an incident on Thursday (April 22), Dina has voiced her total disapproval of ex-husband Michael Lohan's decision to take Los Angeles Country Sheriff's Department deputies to Lindsay's apartment for an attempted "welfare check" on her sister, Ali.

Talking to People magazine, Dina tells, "They scared the hell out of my girls. Ali called me hysterically crying. They were hysterical and petrified of him. I spoke to the [police officer] and said, 'You don’t have a warrant, get out!'

With Michael claiming that 16-year-old Ali is being exposed to unhealthy surroundings, Dina responded by saying, "Lindsay is absolutely, 100 percent, not [a bad influence]. Ali is amazing. She loves her sister. Would I let my daughter go anywhere that's dangerous? I mean, come on, Ali and Lindsay need to be protected from their ex-father. That's the dangerous situation."

Mama Lohan continues, "Michael's not well. Nothing he does surprises me. He's dangerous. He's not going to be able to [intrude] again and get that close. Ali doesn't want to see him again. She has a block on her phone because she was so petrified of him"

Her advice to her ex-con ex, "He needs to pay child support and leave his kids alone. I'm not going to sit idle and watch bad things happen to my kids."