Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cheryl Cole mum "approves" of will.i.am

will.i.am has reportedly claimed that Cheryl Cole's mother has 'approved' of him.

The Black Eyed Peas frontman, who is currently on tour with the 26-year-old singer, also revealed that he is "happy looking after her".

He told Now magazine: "Her mum's great. She can totally trust me with her daughter. Cheryl's a good family girl and her mum's been her rock through all that happened so I think [she] wanted to make sure I was a good boy.

"Her mum approves of me, I've been told. She knows I've been helping Cheryl through all this and just trying to keep a smile on her face."

The star added: "She's a beautiful girl but she's a good girl and beautiful inside as well. I'm happy looking after her at the moment.

"She's a strong girl but everybody needs somebody to look out for them, and that kind of looks like it's my job."