Monday, July 26, 2010

Pamela Anderson 'loves trailer park life'

Pamela Anderson has revealed that she "loves" living in a trailer park.

The 43-year-old, who has been living in a mobile home since 2008 due to renovations taking place on her Malibu home, said that she would not swap her situation with anyone.

“The boys and me love the trailer park. It’s a special community. We’re happy here,” she told The MIrror. “It’s the most beautiful place. It’s where I take my motorcycle, my surf board.

“There are firemen with their children, surfers, all sorts. The children are so happy. I wouldn’t trade my life with anyone.”

The ex-Baywatch star also rubbished rumours that she was destitute, saying: “The talk of debt and bankruptcy is all garbage.

“Everyone went through a lot in the last couple of years. The economic situation caused a lot of stress. People didn’t pay me, but it’s all sorted out now.”

Anderson added that her primary concern in life is her two sons, Brandon, 13, and Dylan, 11.

“They come first, everything else is secondary," she said. "I have gone as far as putting them in my contracts with people, so I don’t miss a baseball game, I don’t miss a practice, I am there for breakfast, to drive them to school.”