Wednesday, July 28, 2010

She loves being pregnant

Ali Larter has revealed that she is happy to be pregnant because she can eat "everything".

The Heroes star, who announced that she was expecting last week, said that she is loving her pregnancy.

Larter told People: "I eat everything. I bake myself strawberry shortcakes and then I wake up at three in the morning and I eat them.

"I love it because so much of the time, I have to be careful.

"I work out. I play certain roles where it's important for me to look a certain way. But now it's just freedom. It's like, 'Bring on the Sprinkles cupcakes, pizza, pasta'. I'm loving it!"

Larter also explained that her pregnancy will not prevent her from wearing high heels.

She said: "I love my high heels. I'll kick ass in four inches, pregnant any day of the week!"