Monday, September 27, 2010

Abbey Clancy 'loved catwalk debut'

Abbey Clancy has reportedly revealed that she "loved every minute" of walking on the Giles Deacon catwalk during London Fashion Week.

Clancy, who is expecting her first child with Peter Crouch, said that she enjoyed doing something different.

She told Now: "I've always wanted to do runway. Giles is great at mixing quirkiness with sexy and girly. My dress was corseted so although it was classy it was still sexy. Some of the finale pieces were unbelievable."

The 24-year-old also explained that she had fun wearing "all the glitter" on the runway.

She added: "I had to have [my] eyebrows bleached and I absolutely loved all the glitter. Everyone's so used to seeing me with smoky eyes and big hair, but doing the catwalk is a chance to be a different character.

"I loved every minute of it! It was over in a flash! It went too quickly."