Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'd love to live in the '60s

Jaime Winstone has said that she would have liked to have experienced living in the 1960s and '70s.

The 25-year-old actress, who stars in Made in Dagenham, said that she was envious of the vintage fashions that she wore as part of her costumes.

She told The Sun: "I wanted to take away a pair of very small hotpants with a flower power pattern as a souvenir from the film set - they were the best I've ever seen or worn but they just wouldn't let me have them.

"The hotpants were from an archive collection. They were the real thing, so no way would they let me get my hands on them and take them home."

Winstone added: "I'm into the clothes of those days, back in the '60s and early '70s, all the little dresses and pants.

"I'd have liked to live back then for the music and the fashions. The Stones in their prime, Jimi Hendrix and The Doors - I would have married their singer Jim Morrison like a shot."