Monday, September 27, 2010

JWoww should do Playboy

Jersey Shore star Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi has said that she thinks castmate Jenni 'JWoww' Farley should pose for Playboy.

The reality star was asked on Jimmy Kimmel Live about reports that JWoww has been offered a photoshoot in the legendary men's magazine.

"Have you seen her boobs?" she asked Kimmel. "JWoww has such a nice body and I think she should do Playboy."

When asked if she would ever strip herself, she replied: "No! Are you crazy?! [My boobs] are real. When this dress comes off it's like down there! They don't stay up!"

Snooki also revealed that she thinks she has made lifelong friends in her co-stars, joking that she will continue to visit the Jersey Shore until she is 90 years old if she can.

"Everybody in the house is so close and we have the same personalities and I feel we could be going to the Jersey Shore until 90 years old," she said. "As long as I can walk and drink and my liver is still fine I'm good to go!"