Friday, December 31, 2010

People might think I'm a sex pervert


Mel B has admitted that she talks about her sex life a lot.

The former Spice Girl said that she talks so openly about making love to husband Stephen Belafonte that other people could think she is obsessed, according to Bang Showbiz.

"We have lots of sex, we raise our kids very well and Stephen cooks dinner every night for the whole family - life's good," she said.

"Everybody has sex, especially if you're married. I don't know if married people will be inspired by me though - they might just think I'm a pervert."

The 35-year-old went on to say that sex is a good way for her to keep fit, adding: "I think any kind of sexual activity is a bit of a workout if you do it right.

 We have good communication with each other and I never fake it."