Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Gwyneth Paltrow becomes face of Coach

Gwyneth Paltrow has been announced as the new face of Coach.

The Country Strong actress will appear in international print advertisements for the handbag brand beginning this fall as part of its 70th anniversary celebration.

"I grew up in New York City and I've always thought of Coach as the quintessential New York brand," she said in a statement. "I'll never forget getting my first Coach bag."

Womens Wear Daily reports that the outdoor ads - shot by photographer Peter Lindberg in New York City - will appear in select markets in Europe and Asia.

Paltrow was recently rumoured to be considering launching her own food magazine. She recently released her first cookbook entitled My Father's Daughter.

She has also been considering signing a record deal following the positive response she received following her performances in both Country Strong and as substitute teacher Holly Holiday in several episodes of Glee.