Sunday, May 29, 2011

Ciara: "I have this new obsession with nudity"

Ciara has confessed that she has an "obsession with nudity".

Talking to Us Weekly, the 'Ride' singer revealed that she often walks around naked when home alone and enjoys the feeling of "embracing the body".

"I feel the sexiest when I'm by myself, walking around nude," she explained. "I have this new obsession with nudity, it's really weird... I just really love embracing the body."

She went on to say that while she tries to maintain a balanced diet and exercise routine, she is not obsessed with being overly thin and looks after herself for the health benefits that the lifestyle provides.

"I can lose weight easily and I don't like to do that. I'm not trying to lose and get small. I just want to keep shape and I just want to focus on abs and glutes," she said.

Ciara previously confessed that she was hoping she would be dropped by LaFace Records as she believed that the label was responsible for the disappointing sales of her last album Basic Instinct.