Monday, May 30, 2011

Diana Hayden to launch her book

Some beauty tips from former beauty queen Diana Hayden?
She is to launch her book “A Beautiful Truth” in Septemeber and says it kept her engaged for the last two years.

“I have put my two years of hard work and research into this book. There were days when I used to work for as many as 20 hours. I think after Miss World, it is my book on which I have worked so hard on,” Diana told reporters.

“Everything in this book is done by me, be it research or anything. The book is like an encyclopedia for women, who will find every information about make-up or body shape in it. So let me clarify that it is not only for models, but for every woman out there,” she added.

After making an appearance in the second season of reality show “Bigg Boss” (2008), she had been dormant of sorts.