Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I'm cool aunt to Michael's kids, "Janet Jackson"

Janet Jackson has revealed that she is often referred to as the "cool aunt" by her nieces and nephews.

The 'Make Me' singer told Closer that she has a good relationship with her family, particularly the late Michael's kids Prince, Paris and Blanket.

"'We are a very close family. I love them all very much," Jackson explained.

"A lot of my nieces and nephews come to me when they need someone to talk to. I've been told I'm the cool aunt!'

The For Coloured Girls star previously confessed that she thinks of her late brother every day as they shared "every dream, every confidence".

Jackson has previously revealed that she would not want to have children while in the public eye as she believes that fame is too difficult for kids to handle.

She is currently in the middle of an international greatest hits tour and also signed a production deal with Lionsgate Films earlier this year.