Friday, October 28, 2011

Justin Timberlake goes rogue for "In Time"

LOS ANGELES: Justin Timberlake may be riding a new wave of movie stardom as his new film, "In Time," sees its release in theaters on Friday, but the singer-dancer-actor still thinks he's an ordinary man.

Timberlake takes the lead role in the sci-fi, action thriller in which director Andrew Niccol takes audiences into a world where time has become the monetary currency.

"I found it (the movie) to be very provocative and it made me ask a lot of questions about myself, some of it which I still haven't come up with the answers for, but I like when a movie does that," "The Social Network" actor told Reuters.

In a world where everyone stops physically aging at 25, Timberlake's character, Will Salas, often finds himself with just 24 hours to live, in which he must find ways to earn time in order to prolong his life. (Reuters)