Thursday, October 27, 2011

People think I am gay: Clarkson

Singer Kelly Clarkson finds it tough to return home and meet friends and family in her native Texas because people there think that she is a gay.

For the 29-year-old, it is hard to find a boyfriend because of her busy career, but friends back home don't understand the fact and ask questions about her sexuality.

"I'm from a small town, so everyone's, like, married with children, having children or about to have children, so it's a little hard when you go home... and that's why people think I'm gay,? femalefirst.co.uk quoted Clarkson as saying.

"They're like, 'I don't understand why you're not married.' And I'm like, 'Well, it's not like that, it doesn't happen for everyone.' For Burleson, in Texas... I'm an old maid!" she added.