Thursday, July 30, 2009

Jordan wants to have baby with her gay pal

Katie Price a.k.a Jordan says that she would consider having a baby with one of her homosexual friends if she can't find a new man.

The glamour model - who raises three children with estranged husband Peter Andre - is keen to add to her brood and will consider one of her gay pals if she can't find a suitable man.

"I've got two gay friends so if I really want a baby I''ll have one with one of them! They're good-looking guys and I know they would have a baby with me," the Daily Star quoted her as telling Britain's OK! Magazine.

And although she insists she's over her estranged husband Peter Andre, Katie says she wouldn’t mind having another baby with him - because he produces ‘beautiful’ children.

Talking about Andre, the biological father of four-year-old Junior, and two-year-old Princess Tiaamii, and stepfather to seven-year-old Harvey, Katie said, "He’s produced beautiful children. I already have children with him and they're beautiful."