Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Vanessa Hudges does not want to be dirty

Vanessa Hudgens might be one of Hollywood’s hottest brightest youngest things and other half to the delectable Zac Efron, but the petite starlet still has to do the cleaning!

The High School Musical actress recently moved into her $2.75 million Tuscan-style California mansion.

But Hudgens admits that it’s tough to keep her new pad neat and clean.

“There is a struggle to keep the place clean,” she sighed. “I’m always in my kitchen scrubbing down the counters and doing the dishes. I understand how my mom feels now.

“I feel completely safe in my house but all my friends are scared for me. And of course I can tell my parents panic a little.”

“The best thing about living alone is being able to have my friends come over whenever.”