Wednesday, July 29, 2009

She’s sexy

Megan Fox is hot in new horror flick Jennifer's Body. According to her that is.

"I think I'm pretty sexy in it," the starlet said at the Comic-Con press conference for the movie. "The movie is so sexy! You better put on your sexy shoes for this movie!"

In the film, Megan’s character eats people, "there's sort of a hint of, a little bit of a lesbian relationship that happens. There's a girl-on-girl kiss.

"And beyond that, before every kill there is a seduction that occurs," Fox continues. "The boys have to be seduced to get in close enough to the dead girl in order for her to devour them."

Megan found this tougher to film than her current hit Transformers, "there are no robots to distract you from whatever performance I do give. So if it's terrible, you're going to know that it’s terrible!" Fox says. "That of course is intimidating, but I think the character was so much fun for me. And I wasn't really sure what I was doing. I was just trying to have fun with it.

"I sort of felt like I was being able to make fun of my own image, sort of, as to how some people might perceive Megan Fox to be," she continues. "I was just sort of flying freely and I hope some of it worked."

Fox says she loved starring in the flick because "it's so unapologetic and completely inappropriate at all times."

Fox went on to reveal that she doesn’t usually like scary films.

"I actually have a very intense fear of the dark," she admits. "The last horror movie I saw - I think it was called The Tooth Fairy -- was in 2005, and I was 15 years old. After I saw it, I slept with my mother for two weeks afterwards!"

So what made her decide to make a horror film then?

"I think for me, to be able to play something that I would normally be frightened by is really intriguing and interesting," she says.

Watching a scream scene in the movie still horrified her.

"It frightened me, and it shook me up for like five minutes," she admitted when discussing a scream scene in the film, yet she loves frightening us.

"It's cool to see myself being able to scare people, because I'm just a little girl," she says. "Look at me: I'm so sweet!"