Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Food and sex

RnB singer Rihanna wants to enjoy this Christmas with some “great food and great sex".


The Barbados singer has avoided the dating since the brutal assault by ex-boyfriend Chris Brown in February. When asked what she wants this Christmas, Rihanna responded: "Some great food and some great sex. "That''s not too much to ask, right? The sex might be a little difficult but definitely my mum is coming to cook me some food,” the Sun quoted her as saying. "My mum cooks this thing called Pepperpot, which is like a stew. Sounds strange but it''s really good. It''s spicy, which I love. "But we do the whole traditional tree thing, it''s just not a white Christmas.” She added: "I might be in Barbados but I''m thinking about spending it with my grandparents in New York