Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ali Larter left country to hide pregnancy

Ali Larter has revealed that she and her husband travelled to Europe for the first few months of her pregnancy as they 'weren't ready to share'.

The Heroes star went abroad with writer and actor Hayes MacArthur. The pair got married under a year ago.

According to Yahoo, the 34-year-old said: "It was a very private time for me and my husband and something that I just wasn't ready to share, so we actually left the country for a while.

"This was something that I wasn't ready to share yet. So we came back from Europe, and I said to my husband, 'I just want to go to lunch with my girlfriends. I just want to live my life'. I was four months [pregnant] and it was just time to start living my life."

The baby is due in the winter.