Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A new sexy image of young generation?

Recently, Katie stripped off for an all-over tan in Portugal and Turkey.
Katie was snapped on the beach as she started her week-long holiday in the heat.

But after being snapped up by channel Five to star in Generation Sex, she admits she was astonished to learn of the acts some kinky folk get up to in the bedroom.
Katie said: “I had to give my opinions on how sex has changed in the nineties and naughties.
“They told me about things people do that I have never in my life heard of and some that I would never even consider doing!”
She added: “I guess it’s nice to know about people wrestling each in baked beans but I can’t see myself doing it anytime soon!”
Gorgeous model Katie Green is working for the giant Ultimo – who signed her to be the body of their D-GG range.
Ultimo boss Michelle Mone says: “I was really shocked to hear that Katie had been told that she was ‘too fat’ to model lingerie”.
“She has an incredible shape and represents real women throughout the UK”.

“By signing Katie, it proves that models don’t have to be a size zero to look fabulous or to have a successful modeling career.
Katie was voted within the top 12 most inspirational women of 2008 by Company magazine. She has recently launched “National Measure Your Bust Week” at Debenhams on Oxford Street with Ultimo creator Michelle Mone.
Katie was also the face of Sony Bravia’s new flat screen TV which is the world’s thinnest of its kind.